GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im fixin to order me some new tires and im tryin to decide wich ones to go with right now i have the hankooks and like them i just want some other peoples opinions

falken ziex s/tz-04

hankook ventus st rh06

general grabber uhp

:shake:

im leaning towards the falkens as i like the way they look and a decently priced but all three of these are decntly priced

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
I'd go with the general grabber. It's badass tire. The Hankook's aren't bad either though. I had a set of the falken ziex's on my old 22's and by my experience 2 of the only positives were the 50,000 mile warranty and the price :imo
Now I have Kuhmo escta's and I love em

9,807 Posts
based just off looks I would go with the Generals...but I have heard they are great tires too.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
The Generals are nice and so are the Falkens Im a big fan of the Toyo Proxes STII.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Generals are the stickiest but I've heard good things about the Hankooks. I'm looking at a set for my truck sometime soon.

·
IT DONT STOP
504 Posts
all of them look pretty good, idno what kind of hook up you have but this site is pretty cheap for tires...tires-easy.com

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be going with a 275/45/20 I have a brand new set of 275/55/20s hankooks on my truck right now but they will be too big when I get my new parts in..

I like the looks of all three of them but I was just wondering wich out of the three was the better.. I figure they all will get a decent amount of miles out of them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts