GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fa Kin Su Pah
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which tires do you guys suggest to put on a set of factory wheels. im thinking of going up in size from stock to a 285/70/17. which ones do you think will look the best on stocks.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
i personally like something with a little sidewall action. What kind of tire you looking for AT or MT?

cooper stt
maxxis bighorns
goodyear mtr
toyo open country mt

·
Fa Kin Su Pah
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
at, i was looking at the mickey thompson baja atz but they dont have a 17 listed on their site.

i would entertain a mt if it rode good without a ton of noise and lasted pretty good.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
have you looked at nitto terra grapplers, i have them on my truck and they have been a great tire for me, i like the look of the sidewall on them also

·
Registered
32 Posts
I plan on getting the same size tires. I'm going to get some Kumho road venture AT's from discounttiredirect.com You can get a set of 4 for like $550 with their replacement plan and free shipping.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
I plan on getting the same size tires. I'm going to get some Kumho road venture AT's from discounttiredirect.com You can get a set of 4 for like $550 with their replacement plan and free shipping.
got those tires on my Z71 but in 285/75/16, wear excellent, not too loud on the highway, got mine for 480 delivered from tire rack. impressive in the snow, pull better that BFG a/t's

BFG a/t's or dueler revo's are nice too but $$, got some nice goodyear wrangler on ebay for a good price too a tad smaller at 275/70/17, but a steal at 599+shipping (depends on where your at)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/275-70-17-4-GOODYEAR-WRANGLER-MTemQQcategoryZ66475QQihZ020QQitemZ300100141971QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWR-TIRES-NEW-265_W0QQcmdZViewIt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts