GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it narrowed down to these three. Truck is 2011 CCSB. Going with 22x9.5, leveled, on a some sort of A/T's. Havent exactly figured out the tire part yet

a)

b)

c)

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From just the look of the wheel alone, I like the 2nd one the best as well. My only hang up is that I think it may look a bit too much like a "street" wheel, and look out of place on a leveled 4x4. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
From just the look of the wheel alone, I like the 2nd one the best as well. My only hang up is that I think it may look a bit too much like a "street" wheel, and look out of place on a leveled 4x4. Thoughts?
I agree that the 2nd wheel looks like a "street wheel". I kind of like the 3rd wheel.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
on a leveled 4x4 I'd do the first wheel..the other two look like they're meant for a dropped truck not lifted...all in all they're all sweet lookin.

good luck on choosin lol

·
OG
6,939 Posts
None IMO. Much better wheels out there.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yup I still dig the first ones on a leveled truck. Though they all look sweet, #1 looks badass man.

·
Young N Wreckless
269 Posts
I think 3 would look damn good on that truck especially being a crew cab! 2 would look better on a ext cab! Wrap it in a good tire and it will look tits!!

·
MAG Autoworks
286 Posts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts