GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've narrowed it down to 3 choices, but not sure which one I like the best. Tell me what you think! All of these would be in chrome. I tried to upload some pics but it wont let me so heres the link to 4 wheel parts

http://www.4wheelparts.com/wheels.aspx?w=17.0-6 on 5.5
These are towards the bottom of the page

1)Moto Metal 955
2)Pro Comp Series 6001
3)Pro Comp Series 6089

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
you should probably post up pics and then you would get more responses because then people dont have to find each of those wheels on their own... just a thought!

·
Team B.E.E.F hoody hoo
148 Posts
you should probably post up pics and then you would get more responses because then people dont have to find each of those wheels on their own... just a thought!
:read: agreed. there might be a few members here that might be under the influence of a narcotic and so they are too lazy to look them up.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
It might have been easier to make this a poll with pictures...

I've always liked the Pro Comp Series 6089 wheels. However, I've also heard a lot of guys say that they don't like the way they look. Out of those three, I'd go with the 6089s, but I doubt everyone else will agree w/ me.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
truck looks nice man! colormatch your grille shell and bumper cap:imo and the front end will look great!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks...ya i was definitely lookin to colormatch the grill shell, will any body shop just paint that for u or do u have to special order it from chevy?

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
CHROME.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
My good deed for the day...(I'm tired now).
-----------------------------------------
955.gif

Moto Metal 955
ProComp-6001.gif

Pro Comp 6001
ProComp-6089.gif

Pro Comp 6089

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
:read: agreed. there might be a few members here that might be under the influence of a narcotic and so they are too lazy to look them up.
No, no narcotics, just sheer laziness.

1. keep the stockers
2. 6089's
3. Moto's

FWIW...I was real happy with my pro comp wheels, seemed to be quality shit.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
I like the Moto Metals the best. They are what Ill be getting (just not that style).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts