GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
drive it like u stole it
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which wheels you think would look best of my 04 Sierra single cab, reg. bed truck.

These are American Racing Maxim's

This one is Timeless 6 by Boyd Coddington

This last wheel is also by Boyd Coddington

Well which ones you think I should go with.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
i will sell you my maxims with 245/40/20 falkens if you want? only 4 months old??

they look sick on my 00 sierra, i like them alot

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the ARs will probably look the best... Unless you get the others in chrome, then i personally like the Timeless 6's.

THe nice thing about the ARs that they will tuck if you ever decide to lower your truck

·
drive it like u stole it
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2k1slvrdo said:
the ARs will probably look the best... Unless you get the others in chrome, then i personally like the Timeless 6's.

THe nice thing about the ARs that they will tuck if you ever decide to lower your truck
What do you mean when you say they will tuck? I plan on lowering my truck, but the lowest I will go would be a 2/4 drop. I wish the Timeless came in chrome.

·
drive it like u stole it
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, what tires do you recommend on those wheels, wheels are going to be 18's.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
buy fullthrottledan's 20s... Honestly anything less than 20s look odd on a full size. I beleive he wants 1300 bucks for them with tires.. one being burnt silly dan :evil:

when i say they will tuck is that if you go low, say a 4/6 you won't have rubbing issures. Honestly, i would go with a 4/6 on your truck. a 2/4 on a regular cab truck doesn't even look lowered to me. And if you're anything like most guys, you'll want to go lower sooner or later. So his rims will work perfectly. YOu might have problems with the timeless rims later on. I believe they aren't meant to tuck.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
yeah definatly buy dan's 20's. he's a really good guy to deal with and honest too. and he's got a sweet truck!! lol j/k

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I like the AR Maxims the most. If didnt already have my 20"s, Id definatly jump on the deal that Dans making.

·
Registered
559 Posts
u guys really like those maxims over BOYDS? wow, im sorry i guess its just different strokes for different folks, hey and also tipp, those boyds are probably gonna be a little over double the amount you will pay for the maxims. and they WILL tuck if you have the bs right, i thought it was a fact that billet tucks easier than cast, what happened to 2k1 i thought he knew that

·
Registered
559 Posts
only the cast timeless ones (aka the ebay ones) wont tuck easily,i think he is talking about just normal billet cuz he said that he wish they were chrome

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
they don't mass produce the rims to tuck i believe:read: The back spacings are different on each of my rims so they tuck perfectly.

billets tuck when they are made to tuck :ninja:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
02chevy said:
only the cast timeless ones (aka the ebay ones) wont tuck easily,i think he is talking about just normal billet cuz he said that he wish they were chrome

my timeless 6's tuck better than my old ar maxims did :read:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
you tuck with a 4/8?
I'm tuckin tires :anitoof: and i know the rims will truck easily

1 - 18 of 18 Posts