GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while you guys were out on the beach holding cocks...

I was so desperatly trying to make it on saturday still but I gave up, I ended up saying fuck it I'm not gonna waste $2200 on some Mickey Thompson Wheels I don't like to go to pismo and come back and resell them....

...and I just couldn't pass up this deal:

So I present to you, My new to me 22x12 Weld Velocities:

:big_banana_Dance::big_banana_Dance:

Now I just gotta get them polished,,, and buy new tires :nono:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
badass

gonna go wth 35/14.5/22 iroks i hope???
Yes sir! :shake:

stfu and give them to me right MEOW!!!
You likie!? :kiss:

give me a call if you need them polished
:shake:

Those look wicked! What were your old wheels?
20x12 Weld Dunes

Buy his dune 8s and get them fixed :evil:

Those look awesome
:imo ... The guy I bought the wheels from said there's a place in Fresno that will fix them. If not theres always the place in the bay area, they said 90% of the wheels that they get they fix and that mine should be pretty easy...:shrug:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Lol at shanny looking for wheels when his are cracked.. finds out his wheels can be fixed and gets 22x12s :roflmao: baller status :pimp:

·
Registered
345 Posts
pm me a price on your old rims. Did you get a price on how much it would cost to fix them?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pm me a price on your old rims. Did you get a price on how much it would cost to fix them?
Not 100% sure on price yet, but the shop in SF told me that they would charge $175per wheel MAX depending on how bad it was :shrug:

I'll have to find the shop I've been reffed to here in town and find out what they want...

How much do you want for the 20's? :hmm:
Not sure yet, but heres what I can do...I'll put the wheels in a ring let you/jon/1 Sic Max/and Dizzle's buddy fight to the death for them :D :rofljest:

J/K....Kinda

1 - 20 of 52 Posts