GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 9145 bulb, and I can't find any to match my Silverstar's up top....anyone know of a similar replacement?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I'm begining to think no one makes any "high output" 9145 bulbs for our fog lights. I know Carbon and I were having this discussion about a couple of months ago. I've yet to find any aftermarket bulbs, but maybe someone else has.

BTW, the 9005 (high beam) bulb will fit in that socket, but I would NOT suggest doing that (since it will melt your fog housing).

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Sure wish someone could find them! I don't even turn mine on anymore because they don't match my other bulbs!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we should email Sylvania and PIAA demanding they make some for us :pissed: :crazy:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Werd I have no idea why they don't make me!! I'd love to have them but I'm swapping over to a Denali clip in the next few months anyway.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been hounding Sylvania since last August about silverstar fogs for the 03-04 trucks. Last night I emailed them again and today I got the word that they are finally making them for the 03-04 trucks but didnt know how soon the release date would be on them.

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
i just got a set of bulbs that were supposed to fit my fog lights today.... no worky, got screwed for 20 bucks, i hate it when people advertise shit wrong. f*ckin' ebay got me again.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
onelow04 said:
I have been hounding Sylvania since last August about silverstar fogs for the 03-04 trucks. Last night I emailed them again and today I got the word that they are finally making them for the 03-04 trucks but didnt know how soon the release date would be on them.
Sweet...so they are making Silverstars in the 9145 bulb or is it going to be a ricer blue one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts