GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got alot of stuff painted white inside their truck? i was thinking of painting my bezel center console little things around the vents but idunno what white will look like:think: pictures will help also i have grey interior

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats kinda what i was thinking but if it looked good enough i think i could put up with cleaning it

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
I'll try and find some pics...

Just dont paint too much cause that shit reflects off the windshield like crazy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
^^ can you say ZZ Top:rofljest:

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Idunno if I like that or not.. If I was gunna do mine I would do the around the wents on the pass side the bezel and the and the top part of the center console and around the cupholders and cubby holes you can see in my pictures where the are those peices

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
if you do paint the bezel, leave the black parts black.:imo

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah that's another thing I was wondering about too... I think it would look better like that myself but I would like to see a couple more pics if anyone has some

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
It wouldn't look too bad on a charcoal interior. I can tell you first hand though, it looks like absolute shit on a tan interior if all you do is accent pieces. Just do is sparingly, not too much or it'll be too much color contrast.

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
i like the grenade.....just dont pull the pin while driving. lol

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
It wouldn't look too bad on a charcoal interior. I can tell you first hand though, it looks like absolute shit on a tan interior if all you do is accent pieces. Just do is sparingly, not too much or it'll be too much color contrast.
he has the light gray interior.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts