GMC Truck Forum banner

white interior?

1864 40
anyone got alot of stuff painted white inside their truck? i was thinking of painting my bezel center console little things around the vents but idunno what white will look like:think: pictures will help also i have grey interior
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Idunno if I like that or not.. If I was gunna do mine I would do the around the wents on the pass side the bezel and the and the top part of the center console and around the cupholders and cubby holes you can see in my pictures where the are those peices

·
Officially Tucking Tire
9,643 Posts
if you do paint the bezel, leave the black parts black.:imo

·
Joseph K
3,245 Posts
It wouldn't look too bad on a charcoal interior. I can tell you first hand though, it looks like absolute shit on a tan interior if all you do is accent pieces. Just do is sparingly, not too much or it'll be too much color contrast.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
9,643 Posts
It wouldn't look too bad on a charcoal interior. I can tell you first hand though, it looks like absolute shit on a tan interior if all you do is accent pieces. Just do is sparingly, not too much or it'll be too much color contrast.
he has the light gray interior.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.