GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title. anyone know who can mandrel bend 4 inch pipe?

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
yea he knows bout lous, and he does live in stoughton, buddy of mine... detailin his lifted 2500 soon :head:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha jeez, more people from the tough?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
any lous custom exhaust is a rip off. the guy who runs the one in medford is a douche

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
any lous custom exhaust is a rip off. the guy who runs the one in medford is a douche
yea plus theyre not mandrel, i honestly dont know ANYONE around here who does mandrel, maybe DEZ might know someone, they do alot of ls1 hi-performance stuff

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
talked to dez today, and they buy bends and weld them to make wutever they need.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
stoughton sucks :imo

:crazy:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
haha i'm from Rowley, up here on the north shore. i'm just playing around. stoughton seems nice, although i've only seen GMracer's house and his dad's shop mostly.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
stoughton sucks :imo
:crazy:
could be worse. you could be from the land of drivebys, stabbings and wanna be gangster gangwars :crazy:
<--------------

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
could be worse. you could be from the land of drivebys, stabbings and wanna be gangster gangwars :crazy:
<--------------
hahaha. do like 70% of the guys at your school have blowouts and chinstraps?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
hahaha. do like 70% of the guys at your school have blowouts and chinstraps?
I go to the voke (vocational school), nobody gives a rats ass what they look like... so no :jester:

but in the normal highschool thats connected to my school, all the brazilian dude (huge population of brazilians here) they all have that growing up gotti look. Not many with blowouts and chinstraps. the kids with chinstraps have that fade haircut and basketball jersey look

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
little off topic...but what does your truck look like? just wonderin if i have seen it before. i cant think of it but kind of tryin to put a name to a face...
theres a pic of it somehwere in the suspension sec. im at work right now so i cant get a pic on here. you probably dont know me, im 21 and in college in upstate ny, and went to hs at xaverian.

·
Registered
807 Posts
theres a pic of it somehwere in the suspension sec. im at work right now so i cant get a pic on here. you probably dont know me, im 21 and in college in upstate ny, and went to hs at xaverian.
dude, you dont know an anthony distefano do you? he is my cuzin and i know he has a really good friend named cedric, that lives in stoughton, and went to xaverian

1 - 20 of 24 Posts