Discussion Starter #1
Does any body have a lifted 2wd and what performace mods do you have. :bowtie:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
I have a 2wd with around 20" of lift towering over 40s. Its got JBA ceramic coated headers, JBA plug wires, Bassani catback exhaust kit, HPP III, Granatelli MAS, K&N intake and air filter and I get 8-10mpg but am still fast enough to beat Wil, 2k1slvrdo. He's got exhaust and a 4 link, and I smoke him everytime, hehe.
Evan

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
thats one of the worst crashes ive ever seen. I hope ur brothers alright

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
EWogy said:
I have a 2wd with around 20" of lift towering over 40s. Its got JBA ceramic coated headers, JBA plug wires, Bassani catback exhaust kit, HPP III, Granatelli MAS, K&N intake and air filter and I get 8-10mpg but am still fast enough to beat Wil, 2k1slvrdo. He's got exhaust and a 4 link, and I smoke him everytime, hehe.
Evan
thats SAD for will

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
He walked away from it with a some scratches on his left arm from sliding out of the truck. I was really amzed he didn't get injured. I think he fell asleep....but that's just my opinion. He was driving home from school and veered of the road killed 2 mailboxes jerked the truck back to the left, through the dipped median, caught air with the truck sideways, landed, rolled, and the investigator said it flipped 4 times before it stopped on it's roof. Really nasty and he's lucky to be here.

Cameron

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
westcoastZ71 said:
8-10? what gears do you have again?
I've only got 4.56 gears, shoulda gone with 4.88s or 5.13s, but I didn't think I would be running 40s. If I go upto 42s, which I am thinking of doing soon, I will defenitely regear.
Evan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts