GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whos got the best prices from yours guys experience? Im looking to do this in a couple months just looking for the best price in town :)

IM looking for a 16" Dual Rate Resivoir 2.5" Coilover for my NNBS Durmax, Tired of my single rates... They will be up for sale too!

Cody

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
whats the strokes on your single rates?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
oh. why not just get a dual rate kit? seems like a cheaper thing. sorry, i know im kinda off topic.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not sure, didnt really think about that, My main reason is I was thinking of lifting it higher actually and re do my shock hoops so I want a longer coilover...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
oh. makes sense. and not sure about who is cheaper, i allways buy used and rebuild. ive through trades here and there i have a set of 10 inch 2.5 remote resi kings with dual rate hardward for 300 bucks. but if you want to do dual rates(or even triple rates) id go to poly performance. but i wouldnt order complete shocks through them. sorry i cant help anymore than that.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also are you looking at 2.0s or 2.5s? I assume 2.5s...
Yes Im looking for 2.5 coilovers. IM not sure on the spring rates yet... I havent delt with dual rates often so I have to research some.. I want a little softer ride then what I have now.

Send me a pm with some options and that would be awesome...

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Stuart at Vintage and High Performance blew all the other quotes I got out of the water in 07.

(714) 815-9661

Just call and ask for a quote on the SAW's you need.

I got my 2.5 14" ressy's with dual rate hardware to my door for ~$750 IIRC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts