GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much did you guys pay to get your EC silverado tinted? (all the windows tinted except the front window,but with a dark strip across the front top window?) i was figureing around $200
for 20% on front side windows and layering 20% over the stock tint in the rear sides and rear window. i am looking to get it done soon and the only place around here that tints is open only on sat 9-2..... i missed calling him cause i was out of town and forgot my cell!! :nono:

thanks

mark

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I think I paid about $110 for my driver and passenger fronts in 15% and then 15% over the rear window and ext. cab windows.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I got my crew cab done for 135 for 4 full door windows and the back glass....

Cameron

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I got all 5 windows plus the front "eyebrow" for $145 at a professional place.... still debating to get my windsheild 50% or somethin... :think:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Damn Cali tint prices are high up here :crazy: I paid like $210 for my Ext cab with the eyebrow......5% in rear and eyebrow and first 35% on my front sides.....then paid $90 to get it removed and 15% :D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
i paid 120 for 5% on all my windows except the windshield

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i paid 70$ to tint all my windows in my 02 to 5%.

this truck, i paid 130 for 20% in the front, over the factory tint, and an eyebrow.

·
Registered
388 Posts
It seems everybody here in the DFW area is chicken I can't find anybody to do my windows in 20% they will only do 35% on the front and the lowest price is $99 life warranty for only 2 windows. they said I can get the 35% cheepo tint for $75 with a 1 year warranty. front still not tinted and still looking.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Stocklook said:
It seems everybody here in the DFW area is chicken I can't find anybody to do my windows in 20% they will only do 35% on the front and the lowest price is $99 life warranty for only 2 windows. they said I can get the 35% cheepo tint for $75 with a 1 year warranty. front still not tinted and still looking.
welp, too bad you arent in SA. you can usually get people to do the darker tint, they just wont write you a proper reciept.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
srb88042 said:
hmm i might get the lightning tinted here really quick if its that cheap around here :rocking:
lightning?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JakobMetzger said:
y dont you just do it yourself? warranty or something your worried about?
because i want to make sure it is done right and not look like shit when i get it done. warranty has nothin to do with it. and plus i am too lazy to try to do it.... want to get it done before i get back to school..... i know 20% you can still see in but it is better then none. i gots my system and all in it. (i cover up subs with a sheet)

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
sierraon22s said:
Did that included the windshield? Seems kinda pricey for just 3 windows :imo:
it all depends on the films. i realized quickly that you get what you pay for.

mine is johnson films. its metallized and has a lifetime warranty.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts