1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check these PMS out from a fellow memeber...what a dick move

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgray
okay, who makes lowered adjustable shocks that you used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgray
so u used a stock length shock for the rear? whioch ones?

"no, it is not stock length. it is the same length as the standard drop shocks.

I don't mean to be a prick here but I'd rather not say. It is kind of a trade secret, I'm not always like this but I've spent a lot of time researching to get it right. I know the idea behind the forum is to help fellow enthusiests, and I am trying to help. I just don't want to give it away so you can go make someone else money off of my research.

I will tell you that it is a name brand shock, and great quality."

:gayfight:

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I don't mean to be a prick here but I'd rather not say. It is kind of a trade secret, I'm not always like this but I've spent a lot of time researching to get it right. I know the idea behind the forum is to help fellow enthusiests, and I am trying to help. I just don't want to give it away so you can go make someone else money off of my research.

I will tell you that it is a name brand shock, and great quality."

:gayfight:
Nice move :insane:. Trade secret my ass...he's trying doing research...you're just not helping. You make it sound like you're the only one who knows what to do. You spent a lot of money to get it right? So, you feel he should have to spend lots to make it right too? Sounds like you're just bent you didn't get the right info when you needed it and you're taking it out on him. Weak...:think:

Cameron

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahah yah right buddy.....I have done a few good write ups on this forum to help everyone...and now u get a guy like this that wont even let you know what shock you need to use....that is Weak myfriend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts