GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Clit and Tire Liquifier
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt find any markings saying what brand name they are and I really like them compared to the normal ranchhands. Someone told me they are made by Browns Welding but I dont see them on their site. I realize these are dodge bumpers but I have seen the same style on a silverado too.
2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

·
Registered
777 Posts
looks like a Ranchhand but not 100% sure.

·
Clit and Tire Liquifier
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope not ranchhands atleast they arent on their website the ranchhands use pipe as the main support these arent like that and the rear bumper goes down further covering more of the body which is what I like

·
Registered
139 Posts
frontier, both the front end replacement and the back bumper

·
Clit and Tire Liquifier
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
frontier, both the front end replacement and the back bumper
Thats them, any idea how much they want for them, there isnt any pricing info on their website. Would you happen to know if they can modify them to accomadate a BL?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats them, any idea how much they want for them, there isnt any pricing info on their website. Would you happen to know if they can modify them to accomadate a BL?
I'm not sure about being able to modify them, but for the front end replacement around here they are about $900 and probably about $400 for the back, but shits more expensive here for some reason.

·
Clit and Tire Liquifier
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill go down there and pick them up from them when I go down to SA to get my truck retuned so no shipping:read: :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good idea, RanchHand quoted me $120 shipping for just a grill guard, and that was to a business address (cheaper for some reason). Probably similar price thru these guys

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I love frontier gear's stuff but it's so expensive. I'll probably just settle for the tough country when I get one.

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
any good welding shop or 4x4 shop in your area should be able to fab up some mounts to make this bumper fit with a BL.

·
Registered
489 Posts
The place where they make the frontier bumpers is only about 10 minutes away from me. I have to go up that way later, and I will ask about prices, and if there are any dealers closer to you.

·
Clit and Tire Liquifier
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I talked to them today and they said they dont make a front replacement with a winch mount or reciever tube because they dont want anyone pulling from the bumper, so I take that as their shit is too weak and built well enough to handle what Ill throw at it. I still want their rear bumper but Ill probably end up with a ranchhand front since I want to be able to use a multimount winch. If I run a 3" BL I could run their HD rear bumper and it would match up with the body line in the rear right? I saw how black4x4 modded a ranchhand hd bumper for his truck, wondering if it works the same for the rear. I just dont want to get into too much welding and bracketry making.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have you looked at the Warn stuff? Its pretty pricey and Im not sure what they have for your truck, but thats probably as hefty as youre gonna get. The county uses their bumpers and they pull from them.

·
Registered
489 Posts
If you start looking for outfitters that sell frontier in Austin, I talked to them today, and this is what they gave me: Pickup Heaven, Custom Truck Outfitters, & B&H Hitches.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts