GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Can anyone tell me who makes this bumper? The site advertising it as their own bumper (icionline.com) says they only have it to fit the NNBS GMC HD, but the picture in their own advertising shows it on a 1500! So that makes me think they're just throwing a sticker on it and another company is actually making it and they might have it for a 1500. It looks similar to the Road Armor Stealth bumpers, but not quite..

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
i looks almost like the fabfours but i know there bumbers for a 1500s arent out just yet...heard they were doing there last test fit this week

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
no thank you

·
Registered
102 Posts
i dont think it is fab fours at all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you look at it closely its a ps....it still has the stock upper painted bumper cap
hmm... could be a photoshop, but N-fab makes a front bumper replacement that leaves the upper painted cap on so that part is possible.. Thats actually what I liked about it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It looks like a shopped Fab Fours front to me.

Rankin

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is a company named fab fours out of north carolina, that will be releasing a bumper like this sometime in the fall, it will retail for about $2500.00

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Yeah that looks photoshopped to me. Either way if you plan on getting a bumper like that i hope you have your truck payed off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts