GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol ill leave you bastards hanging, ill have pics in the morning, we camoed the burban right up because i had to bondo the rear quarters looks sexy :head:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah i know, i just wanted something i dont really have to care about banging up/i dont want to spend anymore money... :imo and it looks better then the shitty stock fading paint...

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
so what camo did you go with? woodland, snow, desert, or naked ladies?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1f8449bf.gif

HPIM0017.gif

HPIM0015.gif

took probably about an hour or so with 5 guys spraying :rocking: btw that kid isnt me lol its my friend from across the road

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Very nice Job :imo

Got to love camo :anitoof:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Now we can't see you coming or going with the camo. :crazy:
Nice job painting it. :rocking:

·
GMFS founding member
4,012 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Might look alright on a rig like yours but I think trying to match the finish of a new truck w/ cans is a desperate attempt. It's just not going to look as good plain and simple IMO. Yes, it can look decent, but it'll never have the shine and depth of what a gun can produce.

:imo
agreed. i thought this thread was going to be about you having color-matched something! rattle cans are OK for camo... after all, i would not want to camo my whole truck using a gun. but as far as color matching, a spray gun, and the paint you spray with it are superior.

camo looks good though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts