GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple show trucks that were featured in Offroad. Its nice to see some guys use their show trucks. I have talked to the guy that owns the second truck and he takes it out to the desert and beats on it on a reugalr basis, it wasnt just for the photo shoot.
Evan

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Hell ya, I love that Regular Cab :head:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I like that single cab too. A bit to high for my tastes but nice. :head:
Take that B/L off the CC and it would look better.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Damn those are awesome! :drool:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another one you guys might like. I love seeing badass trucks like this getting used. Soon I will be taking my truck out to the desert to get some action shots, the last ones didn't turn out well at all.
Evan

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
that suburban kicks ass :head: but with those bling bling wheels it looks gay.

as for the HD, they didnt even use lift lips on the BL, :puke: still a nice truck tho

the regular cab rules

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
all of them look like theyre going to flip over... and it looks like that burb needs a wheelie bar... haha

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
See, now that's what you are supposed to-do with something like that!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
The blue truck jump pictures were staged. I think they did end up throwing the 60 in after the new years trip in pismo. That is one badass truck and they do beat it pretty bad. It was fun driving behind him while he was going down comp hill in pismo over some whoops. That suspesnion would take it like a champ. It was cool hearing the whipple on that beast too. Too bad they sold it (That truck belonged to the owners of Full Throttle)

·
Registered
143 Posts
EWogy said:
Here's another one you guys might like. I love seeing badass trucks like this getting used. Soon I will be taking my truck out to the desert to get some action shots, the last ones didn't turn out well at all.
Evan

that is sick.... as in makes me sick :puke:

its better with the smaller rims

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Sevenfold said:
I thought it was a cleargearz diff cover :think:
Doesn't look like is has a locker in the rear in other words.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
This truck is badass, I've seen it in person and it’s amazing. The guy that owns it also owns a lift and audio shop that’s a few miles from my house called "Wired for Sound Motorsports".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts