GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a buddy has a set of Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires in 37 x 12.50 x 16 he is trying to sale me. I'm currently running a 295/70/R16. Here is how my truck currently stands:

I know I will have to for sure trim my valance in the front. I'm currently running 1/4" wheel spacers all around. Some one please give me their honest opinion if they think they will fit, what I need to trim etc. Note the Dirt Grips have less than 50% or so tread life left.

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they shitty? lol He just wants them out of his garage, wants $100 for all 4..

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're supposed to go take a look at them tonight, I have not seem them in person. They are still mounted on a 8 lug ford wheel so I'm gonna roll one up beside my truck and see what it looks like.

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok ok enough bashing on me, I just want to know if they will fit? lol

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I looked up a tire size converter or whatever and it says my 295's are 11.50 wide and 32 tall. It'll be very close.. Might have to crank the torsion bars up a little haha as long as I can stear I'll be okay. If I buy them they'll be mounted tomorrow. I'll post pictures

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
no your 295's are over 33" tall. I had them on my 03 silverado

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no your 295's are over 33" tall. I had them on my 03 silverado
That's what I was thinking but this calculator is shit haha I was thinking around 34" or almost 34". So we're supposed to go check them out in the morning.. I've about scrounged up $100 so looks like I may buy them

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
with ease, PJ's do run big but beings they are worn down you shouldnt have a problem

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We shall see folks :p

·
professional grade
4,122 Posts
why would you want to run 37z? your truck will be stuffed, therefore lookin like crap. your wheel/tire combo looks perfect right now, dont change it. The only stuffing I like is the kind you find on the dinner table....not on pickups

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
why would you want to run 37z? your truck will be stuffed, therefore lookin like crap. your wheel/tire combo looks perfect right now, dont change it. The only stuffing I like is the kind you find on the dinner table....not on pickups
lol! Your a turd! But you make a valid point. Why would you want to stuff your truck? Then your goin to have to worry bout driveways and going off curbs and all that shit. Just roll 35's and not have to worry bout shit!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts