GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy said:
Looks badass bro :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: ... how do the 4.10s feel?
They feel good, better than with the stock wheels and tires, they'll probly be better when i get a programmer.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I would flip the bolts holding on the front part of the LCA around so the nut is on the back side. That way if you bash that area (I did) it will still be possible to get the nut off and knock the bolt out. Other than that it looks great!

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dark Eternal said:
I would flip the bolts holding on the front part of the LCA around so the nut is on the back side. That way if you bash that area (I did) it will still be possible to get the nut off and knock the bolt out. Other than that it looks great!
I thought about that also, but the instructions said "with the threads facing to the outside".

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
:drool: :imo

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, Also I would like to give a BIG thanks the Dark Eternal for helping me out when i got stuck, thanks a lot man, you rock. :rocking:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Silverado said:
Thanks for the comments guys, Also I would like to give a BIG thanks the Dark Eternal for helping me out when i got stuck, thanks a lot man, you rock. :rocking:
anytime, glad I could be of some help!

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Very nice :rocking: :rocking:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.