·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
thats a pretty cool tour vid

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you for the link, that just covered so much of what we have been going over in my class, Operations Management. I am now sending this video to my professor since i know he'll enjoy it :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That is just awsome!

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
was a very nice video but 1 part made me laugh...when they are pulling the trucks into the garage and they are like now they do test to test the brake lights and stuff...and the truck in front the right back brake light is out...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
kinda makes your realize why our trucks cost so much, thats alot of work and parts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did not see the video
But I have in the Oshawa truck Plant,
The are retooling the plant on weekends to get ready for the the new truck and to increase the number of trucke they can put out.
A neighbour work for an electrical contract who is go the work in there

·
Registered
167 Posts
Very interesting. Amazing that they pump out that many trucks yet only have a 4 hour supply of parts. The automation involved is amazing! Everything looks so simple in the video but man what a pain in the butt it can be to undo this when you want to modify them.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Yeah, the four hour supply of parts part was pretty cool. Just in Time inventory rocks :anitoof: Of course if one of their suppliers shorted them or wasn't able to deliver one day then it would be bad news

·
Cap'n
561 Posts
Awesome video....I think they need to take my truck back on the rattles and squeaks test/fix ;) How much ya think they charge for that?? haha

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
that is probably one of the coolest things ive ever seen. they make em sooo fast, but it takes sooo long to work on em. ive always wondered how they do it, now i know. badass video whoever found it. :head:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts