Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Ashley here from NRS Brakes. Just curious to know how many GM owners here are a part of a fleet or own a fleet?

·
I have t-rex arms
314 Posts
I have a small fleet. Three L5P pickups, two 3500 express cutaways with 6.0’s, 3 E450 V10 cutaways. But I’m not interested in a sales pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a small fleet. Three L5P pickups, two 3500 express cutaways with 6.0’s, 3 E450 V10 cutaways. But I’m not interested in a sales pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing! At this time while we are still learning the forum ourselves the insight helps us tremendously in understanding the GM truck market. Our request is simply that people do cast a vote, and since we've made the Poll results open to view for all it may help anyone else who is looking to have the same question answered.

If you did want to have a look at our Fleet program, please visit: Fleet - NRS Brakes

We are taking an educational approach to our GMFullSize sponsorship as we feel online communities are the best place to educate, and acquire knowledge about topics of interest. Having produced millions of sets of brake pads, we feel an obligation to share our learning with our customers, and even share insights that you wouldn't normally think about - here's a video we produced in collaboration with one of, if not the most renowned and trusted DIY car tech's online on How Brake Pads are Made:

Hope this assures some confidence on how we want to engage with the GMFullSize community. Thank You :)

Regards,

Ashley

1 - 3 of 3 Posts