GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna see some pics of how you mounted them. I cnat decide where to mount it. Nor can I tell a good spot. I dont want to use the zip-tie method either. Im not too fond of those ties at all. Gotta be solid!

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
99Silver5.3 said:
I wanna see some pics of how you mounted them. I cnat decide where to mount it. Nor can I tell a good spot. I dont want to use the zip-tie method either. Im not too fond of those ties at all. Gotta be solid!

PLUS FO' lol Do you see what else is in the pic? :anitoof:

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hit Man X said:
PLUS FO' lol Do you see what else is in the pic? :anitoof:
Thats got to be the wierdest looking alternator I have ever seen!!!! :D Thanks for the pic Onyx.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
99Silver5.3 said:
Thats got to be the wierdest looking alternator I have ever seen!!!! :D Thanks for the pic Onyx.

LOL :anitoof:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
99Silver5.3 said:
does it help you out at all?.. i know its kinda a bad pic.

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
onyx said:
does it help you out at all?.. i know its kinda a bad pic.
Yea man, pic is great! I just wanted to see where people mounted it. Where you have it is where I am gonna put my cooler. I figured it could be mounted there but just wanted a visual confirmation if ya know what I mean.

Oh yea, hows that Radix treating ya?

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So which line/s do I tie into? Hows it get hooked up?

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
do you have a stock one?... if you do, everything just go right in... its easy like changing your oil.

·
I rule!
423 Posts
Since I have a stock cooler, the B&M would can just take its place without changing the lines or anything?

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
blk03 said:
Since I have a stock cooler, the B&M would can just take its place without changing the lines or anything?
yup... unscrew the lines from the stock one.. unbolt the bracket, and just throw the B&M one right in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts