GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this picture on a new shop called CMX Industries website. I am guessing its a 4x4 because of the torsion bars, but maybe I'm wrong. I think I'm sold on getting some fender flares and new wheels/tires.

That mother brother looks awesome! Anyone know what size tires those are?

NOTMYCREW.gif

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You think so? I think I'm going to step it up to a 37" MTZ, those tires look great on there. Will I be able to clear them? I think I'll sell my wheels too, get something new to freshen the truck up a bit.

Where can I get factory flares at a decent dollar amount?

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
You think so? I think I'm going to step it up to a 37" MTZ, those tires look great on there. Will I be able to clear them? I think I'll sell my wheels too, get something new to freshen the truck up a bit.

Where can I get factory flares at a decent dollar amount?
Is your truck Silver Birch? If so they make pre-painted flare kits that run about $155 per pair....

12498720 Front Pair

12498721 Rear Pair

:D:D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is your truck Silver Birch? If so they make pre-painted flare kits that run about $155 per pair....

12498720 Front Pair

12498721 Rear Pair

:D:D
Mine's Graystone Metallic. I'm on GMPartsdirect.com right now and I can't seem to use their search function... :rofl2:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Mine's Graystone Metallic. I'm on GMPartsdirect.com right now and I can't seem to use their search function... :rofl2:

Ahh well they only make the flares in white, silver birch or black textured....I just had to order a set of front flares due to rubbing in Pismo and I ordered the white flares and will be having them painted black, so I would get the white or silver flares and have them painted to match....BTW the black textured flares are the same price (go figure) so you might as well get a smooth set and save money on the painting :D

Also my parts guy told me that the kit from GM Accessories is $155 per pair, while if you order factory flares, they are $176 PER FLARE!!! And they STILL come paint to match.... Insane!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Once you figure out the search feature I would get painted to match escy handles they aren't very hard to install and aren't very expensive however they make the truck look A LOT cleaner IMO. Just my 2 cents, I like that greystone metallic color BTW!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info guys! I'll look into getting them painted and see how much thats going to run.

Here's my list: hub assembly, flares, escy handles... like new! ;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
when I looked up esky handles on that site, it showed pictures of regular old textured handles. could somebody post a link of the esky handles page.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You can just get the handles off of ebay....

·
Registered
304 Posts
what wheels are you looking at...have you seen the badlands they look sick! :rocking:.... btw i found out the other day that one of my friends works up there with you his name is tyler drives a blue extended cab on 37's

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what wheels are you looking at...have you seen the badlands they look sick! :rocking:.... btw i found out the other day that one of my friends works up there with you his name is tyler drives a blue extended cab on 37's
Blue extended cab with the Fall Guy roll bar... :nono: Tyler... :pow: :nono:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I'm thinking about some badlands, but I may put some Lexanis on it! :head: :crazy:

·
Registered
304 Posts
:nono: yeah that thing is hideious..i asked him one day why he had it..he said he wanted to stand out..that truck is beat..im suprised it's still running

·
Registered
528 Posts
Thats the exact tire and wheel combo I offered you through PM's a while back22x9.5 KMC HOSS on 37x13.5x22. At least thats what it looks like.

·
Registered
445 Posts
there is a huge thread on here somewhere, search on here cuz like every single escalade handle number has been posted... thats how i found out the numbers i needed. lol i hate gmpartsdirect search too

1 - 20 of 24 Posts