GMC Truck Forum banner

Whose not driving their truck?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow are gas prices outrageous!! I am in SC and its like $2.90. My parents in Michigan said its $3.35 a gallon!

This is insane. DID the enviromentalist win! are they trying to get rid of people that have gas ruining in their veins that love building real cars and trucks..

I dont know about the rest of you but the superchips is goign down to the 87 tune and the truck will probelly wont move much at all. Hopefully the Camaro holds up with its 28 mpg

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o crap i meant to post this in the lounge, Sorry. SOmeone feel free to fix it!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
gotta pay to play i guess...

we have been spoiled for years as far as gas prices go, now it is finally catching up.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
tomorrow a local gas station is opening up. they're going to have gas for $1.04/gallon from 10:41 until 11:20:insane:

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
I'm driving mine a lot less than I used to. When I bought the truck gas was less than $2/gl. And for those that think we've had this coming for one reason or another - I ain't buyin' it!!!!
-TK

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
:word: to what Mike said, you gotta pay to play.....that being said I have a unique gas situation (my employer pays for gas for both of my vehicles) but I would definately say that if I had to pay for my own gas for both trucks, I don't think I would own my HD....:D:D

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
I still drive mine... Just not nearly as much. I used to switch off driving the car every other day or so, now I drive the truck once or twice a week.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Drive all the time. No matter how much the gas is.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Im driving my car now, ive been driving it ever since i got it. Saves me some good money. And keeping my OBS looking clean.

A lifted up OBS is a classic :anitoof:

9,778 Posts
I drive mine everyday...but that's because it is my DD...makes me miss my good MPG out of my camaro tho.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts