GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what brand rollpan do yall guys recommend i found a place hear in houston that sells the ones from FBI fender bender, what yall think bout that one or should i go with something else

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
I have a custom classics. Great rollpan, I'd recommend highly!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how bout that fbi fender bender the reason im askin bout that one its cause i found place hear in houston that has it in stock

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
buddy got a fbi pan and it was too big to fit in the body lines had to trim it to fit and then it looked dumb cause it was just bolted on. also there customer service and shipping sucks.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I like the look of custom classics. They used to be a preferred vendor here but they disappeared. They had great deals and from what I've seen they all fit perfect.

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Here is my CC roll pan. My friend did the indentation up top above the license plate. It fit perfect like I said and it wasn't very expensive.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I had no problem at all with the FBI roll pan. I like how it came longer too so you can just trim it to fit and weld it in, but I didn't do the work though. The guy who did it says he didn't have too much trouble.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts