GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife wants the roll up bed cover like we had on our old truck. Really don't want to listen on this one, but just in case, what would be a good asking price? Perfect condition. It's the LEER 100R

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: I did!
:shake:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kind of grown partial to the camper shell, I like how it looks and what is does for us. Maybe if the fucker wasn't so heavy and could be easily taken off and put back on with 1 man :nono:

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
leave it on. Does she ever drive the truck? If no than don't worry about it and keep it on.

If you do sell it I would think you could get $800-900 range

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sad thing is she does drive it. Drives the fucker over curbs and scratches new rims drive :flame: took me some beers to drop that quietly, :jester: I going to do the, "oh I forgot to put it up on CL" deal :shake:

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
NOOOO!!!!! Your truck looks like it was made to have the shell! I don like the shells at all but damn yours looks excellent! Don't get rid if it :(

:nono:

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm in the same boat....and since her stating that fact I think I would rather have a g2 flipbak. Top just looks grandpaish to me now...lol.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
Who's truck is it?

·
Registered
119 Posts
They go from $400-$800 around here.

I'd hang on to it if you have somewhere to store it. They come in very handy sometimes.

·
I'm just saying
88 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO man that truck looks sick with the shell, the one i just put on mine went for 1700 brand new, so when u coming to TX

·
Registered
366 Posts
My wife hates driving my truck because of the lift and the topper and complains about it every time she drives it. I'm OK with that.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I kind of want a shell for mine...makes a ton of space that I miss having since the Tahoe. They look good sometimes...

Dude rig up a pulley system in your garage for it....my dad would just back in and loop ropes around the crossbars and then crawl in side the bed and take the brackets off. Then just lift it straight off and it tucked to the top of the ceiling.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts