GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is new to the GM family. Here is a few pictures of her New 07 Sierra Crew Cab . I'm alittle Jealous, the front end is so mean looking. Alarm goes in on Tuesday. 24s comming very soon and then I'm gonna level it out. Were gonna put black leather , Black Gator inserts and black suede on the headliner ( I have all the hides and suede because it was supposed to go in her old truck but it was totaled.)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I know, just saying what I would do with it and giving you (or your wife) ideas. I didn't even expect the grille on there.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
I cant be the only that think it looks kind of like a super duty ford?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cant be the only that think it looks kind of like a super duty ford?
That's why I like it. The Super Dutys are tough looking.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
im so glad I bought an 06!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know, just saying what I would do with it and giving you (or your wife) ideas. I didn't even expect the grille on there.
Funny story, We originally wanted it in black but with the options and price they didn't have. So we seen this one , I didn't even look at the front. I just was looking at the stickers on the window:read: . It was $7 more a month than I said I was gonna pay. I said" throw in a billet grill and you have a deal". Mother fucker was already on there. they had it advertised on a second sticker but never added it to the price. The sales guy said "shhhh"

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
84 Posts
I still haven't seen any NNBS that I like stock. Seen some lifted or rollin on 22s that I liked, but nothing stock. Judging by your yukon, I think I might end up liking yours though.

Afterward, you should consider throwing some sod on your front lawn.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts