GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up a couple weeks ago. Came on GM accessories wheels, but the previous owner wanted them back. He let us roll on them until the new ones came in today.

I'm working on a 2/3 drop since its in skyjacker mode....

22" U2-55's with Toyo 285/40's

DSC_7464.jpg

DSC_7465.jpg

DSC_7466.jpg

DSC_7468.jpg

DSC_7469.jpg

DSC_7470.jpg

DSC_7471.jpg

DSC_7472.jpg

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
Much better
I like those.

once you find a lowering kit that will look fantastic.

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
i liked the first ones better but both looked nice...i used to have those wheels on my truck take real good care of them they pit easily

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.... The previous owner wouldn't sell me these wheels. Want's them around his shop for the next truck he gets. I agree those looked good, but they were too flat for me.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Looks awesome man. I like those alot better.

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
Looking good John. :thumbsup:

The mother has been getting more serious about looking at lots in Paducah. We will probably be done there for a couple days looking more seriously, while on our way to Murray.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts

The mother has been getting more serious about looking at lots in Paducah. We will probably be done there for a couple days looking more seriously, while on our way to Murray.
Coming to Murray in the Fall?

·
1,847 Posts
looks great....is it just me or are the gaps on the bumper and hood really wide? I have nothing to compare to so idk

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Wheels look awesome on the truck will look really good once its lowered.

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks good, i love those wheels. I want them for my truck badly.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good.. pretty positive I saw it at Taco Bell out by the mall Monday afternoon :secret:
That was me.... Cheezy Gordita Crunch :hmm:

Hit me up!

looks great....is it just me or are the gaps on the bumper and hood really wide? I have nothing to compare to so idk
This was wrecked on the passenger side. Still needs to go back in for some work

1 - 20 of 47 Posts