GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some of you know I've been looking for a NNBS 'Hoe for my wife since I sold her Tahoe a couple weeks ago :D I picked one up today :D:D

2007 Tahoe LT 2WD Graystone Metallic/Ebony Cloth
5.3L
Paid $23k plus fees AND this one has a GMPP $100 deductible bumper to bumper warranty until 2012 or 100k :head:

Future plans will be 2/3 McGaughy's drop, 22's, debadge, smoothed and painted mirrors, billet grille, billet bowtie and rear hatch emblem, intake, exhaust and Blackbear tune and the D3, amp and JL Audio 12W0 from the old Tahoe will be going in :D

Pics (yes they suck :()....

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
all tahoes/suburbans have that dash. now i can finally stop running build sheets for you. i think you got a screaming deal. just fyi, there is no such thing as a bumper to bumper extended warranty. Gmpp major guard is damn close, but does NOT cover everything. just be aware of that

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
nice , last pic with both the trucks looks good

·
professional grade
4,216 Posts
all tahoes/suburbans have that dash. now i can finally stop running build sheets for you. i think you got a screaming deal. just fyi, there is no such thing as a bumper to bumper extended warranty. Gmpp major guard is damn close, but does NOT cover everything. just be aware of that
I never noticed they all came with that dash. good to know.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually I think he was referring to the woodgrain, that comes on the LT and LTZ Tahoe's, the LS Tahoe's have the brushed aluminum :D

And yes, no more build sheets :lol: Thanks goes to you and h20son for putting up with my endless request PM's :lol:

And yeah, I know its not a true bumper to bumper, but when it came free with the truck, I'm not complaining :D After having to shell out $700 for an A/C compressor on the old Tahoe right before selling it, this should come in handy :D

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
best color ever.

i told my mom to get it but she ended up getting the pewter. looks great man.

definitely cant wait to see it after all the planned mods go in.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
gorgeous mauro :rocking:

add demolding to the list and cleared headlights :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gorgeous mauro :rocking:

add demolding to the list and cleared headlights :D
Oh yeah, demolding I included with debadging :crazy: and I'm gonna have Mike clear the headlights and have the reflectors painted to match :D

I'm thinkin about it, haven't joined the HID crowd yet :hmm:

btw,mauro did you have a huge ass white tahoe? if it was, that thing was badass. I typed up welds on google the other day, and it came up.
If it was a 2 door Tahoe, then yeah it was mine :D I've had quite a few trucks over the years and most are plastered all over the net :lol:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts