GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my buddies has some 26"s for sale and I was thinking of buying them cuz I can get a decent deal on them and they are almost new in perfect condition! Anyways could I drop my truck 2/3 on 26"s or would I have to just use the 2" drop coils to level it out???

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
It all depends on tire size and backspacing of the wheels. If you can figure that out, then it would be easier for someone to help you out :imo

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that would....I will have to get that! Do yall think 26"s would be to much???? I still am kinda likin the 24"s seems as tires would be cheaper when time comes and I would be able to drop my truck some....

·
Registered
86 Posts
why the fuck would you want 26's.. i myself think they would look like shit. throw some 22's with a low pro tire on it and it will look perfect

·
nobody liked my avatar
511 Posts
uhh fuck that ^ 22s with a nice size tire...maybe 40 or 45 series tires on 22s.. but id go 24s on an avalanche and maybe...just maybe 26s depending on what the rims look like. 22's would just look too small IMO

·
T Nigs
1,318 Posts
avalanches only look good with 24 and up wheels IMO. the truck is so bulky and the wheel wells are so big i would stick 26's under there and feel like a true baller.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The new trucks 07- look great with 26"s but I havent seen an 06 and under on 26"s in a lond time so I dont even remember how big they looked!

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
yea prolly cause it's stock height w/ a tiny tiny tire. too much wheel gap will make anything look like shit. i'd say do it depending on what they looks like. if it's your boy just have him let you put em' on there.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
id go 26's ive always wanted a suv wit 26's...its the only thing i would put them on..i think it look damn good if the rim looks right. not sure bout dropen it tho.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I saw a Kicker sponsored Avy in Carlisle sittin on 26's...one the sickest trucks I've ever seen in person. They didn't look too huge and tacky, they just looked really fuckin good. :rocking:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Holy shit you change your mind a lot. What kind of wheels are they? I say do it if you like the style but you gotta drop it not sure how low you could go on em?

·
Donk Rider
672 Posts
they look awsome on avys and lowered. Do it imo. If they are a good price then its worth it. But then again you have a point about the price of tires. Its up to you. either way 24 or 26s will look good.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i seen a whit avy on 24's with a 2-3 drop and it was pure sex. i think 26's would look awesome imo.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Holy shit you change your mind a lot. What kind of wheels are they? I say do it if you like the style but you gotta drop it not sure how low you could go on em?
They are MOZ towers..... I am thinking that I am gunna hold off a while on the wheels now cuz Ive had to deals on 24"s that went bad! I am also very indecisive of want I want. I think I am just gunna wait a while and see what I come up with! I think 24"s with a 2/3 or 3/4 drop would be nice but I'm still not sure.....I think I will just keep savin my money for wheels and then when I come across a good deal I will have the money to get em.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts