GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make sure b/f i installed my drop that my stock tires are going to fit without any fender rolling the tires are 255/70/16 thanks in advance. i cant wait to get this thing done only 2 days to go.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sevenfold said:
You'll be fine...

Is that the same size tire your old truck had. If so thanks for the preview. Also should i leave the belltech shackles on or should i take them off. If i do leave them on should i put them at 1 inch or 2 inch Thanks

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The back is going to be done with a flip kit i was just wondering bc some people on here like y2ksierra that run 4/8 of carbondogg is running a 3/7. I know it is what ever i would like to have but i'm trying to get opinions. What would yall do if you were in my situaition would you go with a little lean in the rear or would you go level in the rear

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
03rado said:
I was wondering the same thing about the drop shackle w/ a flip kit and c-notch
So when are you installing your drop i bet you cant either. have you recieved your stuff yet i got the rear flip kit in today so i'm set and ready to go. I think i wanna go with a little lean in the back but like sevenfold said it wouldnt be that hard to switch out later.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
That's one thing that really bothers me is a truck that sags. I can understand sagging under acceleration, but all the time? Thats what ricers do to "look fast"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts