GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the way the ext ones come up and form into the dash, it looks custom without the expense. Anyone know if it fits perfect and how much they cost roughly?

·
Registered
639 Posts
um yes it will fit. I am in the process of doing it myself in my 2003 GMC Sierra Standard Cab Stepside. In fact I am putting in a 2002 center console, just have to get a piece of dash trim and I am good.

I dont know cost of the console as I am trading with someone else for my current CENTER Seat / Console, but I priced a DENALI center console for 2003 and it was something like 1200-1600$

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I've been trying to find an 03 and up one for mine. I'd rather have the 03's, they look and fit better IMO.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've seen an escalade center console in a RCSB, looked pretty tite too.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
check ebay guys, ive seen denali consoles on there for 300 "buy it now"

·
GMFS founding member
4,014 Posts
lowred said:
check ebay guys, ive seen denali consoles on there for 300 "buy it now"
yup, the back half of a denali console has been on at least 4 times, probably still on there.

i've been hunting for the elusive dark pewter center console. only found one in a month of searching, out of an avalance, bid 450 and was immediately outbid. there's a ton of light gray and tan ones, but the pewter ones are rare. it helps to search under all applicable trucks... i search under:

sierra console
silverado console
tahoe console
yukon console
suburban console
avalanche console

and will now try escalade console.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i wonder if it would look funny since it has those vents and stuff for the back passengers. Does anyone have pics of a set-up like this in a standard cab truck?

·
Registered
639 Posts
an032nv said:
i wonder if it would look funny since it has those vents and stuff for the back passengers. Does anyone have pics of a set-up like this in a standard cab truck?
Heres a pic of my cousins OLD truck he sold....you can see the center console he MODDED it with some wood and covered it with some fabric so that it wouldnt stick out, or have thouse vents. The goal for him was to be able to put that speaker box back there in his standard cab. Which was also custom. Had lights in the center, cap and some other stuff.

And you thought you had a custom..... :head:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
an032nv said:
Those vents can cool my amp!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm to tall, I have the seat all the way pushed back so my legs will fit, I don't think I'll ever have a speakerbox to worry about. More pics please

·
Registered
639 Posts
meh I will be happy with my 02 center console, I am going to have it stylized....oh and an032nv I am 6'5" tall my seat is all the way back and a 10" box fits behind my seat. You just have to remove that cover thingiee for the jack and tools...

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
I have a 00 silverado ECSB and I have the stock center console and I was wondering will an 03/04 center console fit in my truck, I would like to have one because I also think it looks better.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Those vents can cool my amp!
You'd probably have to get the pieces under the dash that tie into the air conditioner vents to make it work, but it wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus you can close the vents off to divert the air back up to the front if need be.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Silverado7862003 said:
I have a 00 silverado ECSB and I have the stock center console and I was wondering will an 03/04 center console fit in my truck, I would like to have one because I also think it looks better.
Werd on the 03's! Yeah you can but you will have to buy that dash part that it fits in to since it's diff on the 03's.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Is'nt the 03 graphite color lighter then the 99-02 graphite color a buddy of mine has an 03 with graphite interior and his looks just a little bit lighter than mine anyone know about this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Silverado7862003 said:
Is'nt the 03 graphite color lighter then the 99-02 graphite color a buddy of mine has an 03 with graphite interior and his looks just a little bit lighter than mine anyone know about this?
I dunno, mine is pretty dark gray but the headliner is lighter

·
372 Posts
Hey Hovismo, and anyone else who cares and doesn't know.

When your doing and ebay search, instead of searching all those thing individually, you can do it like this. console (sierra, silverado, escalade, avalanche). That way you search for all of that at once. The parenthesis words are seperated and it only needs one of those in the title plus console. It should make it easier. You can do it for anything.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts