GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like stylintrucks is running a sale on DJM, 2/4 for 300 bucks. My question is will my stock shocks bottom out easily, on the drop? I think it is time to give this a shot. Being away from working on my truck for 12 weeks has given me an itch.

New audio in the plans as well, kinda desided on that.

·
Registered
506 Posts
You'll be fine with a 2/4. Get some shock extenders for the back to help out the angle a bit and call it a day!

·
Vendor
2,493 Posts
Looks like stylintrucks is running a sale on DJM, 2/4 for 300 bucks. My question is will my stock shocks bottom out easily, on the drop? I think it is time to give this a shot. Being away from working on my truck for 12 weeks has given me an itch.

New audio in the plans as well, kinda desided on that.

I sell djm on here and beat stylins price all the time no problem and keeps sale on our site.

for their djm2/4 drop kit for a single cab shipped is $318.99 which i can beat no problem
http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?partid=559734

As for shocks i recommened new ones but try your stock ones first and see how it goes. Ive had customers tell me stock shocks are fine others say this sucks. Id rather you test it out first and see how it goes before spending the money.

Ill send you a pm on the price.

·
LaissezLesBonTempsRoulez
264 Posts
get drop shocks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've got stock shocks on my ec with a 2/4 and I dont like the ride of the rear. I'll be getting some new shocks as soon as I figure out what I want.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
.....while we're on the topic of shocks...

I've ran stock shocks on my 2/4 for over 3 years now. They're ok, but I'm def looking to upgrade. I'm looking for ride quality, what are some of the better ones out there and what would you guys recommend?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts