GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinkin of doing an 18x9 or 18x10 MKW rim with some 33s, I think it would look solid if i could fit it...

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
go with a positive offset if you can on the rims. but they ought to fit even with negative offset

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go with a positive offset if you can on the rims. but they ought to fit even with negative offset
can u explain that, I don't know much about fitment on these trucks...I've had the truck for almost a year, but I've been at college or most of it, so not much time to look...

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
positive offset means the wheel face sets more outboard like stock rims. negative offset means you will have more of a lip on the rim. stock rims work wonders with stuffing tires. i have a few friends that with just ford keys they fit 315s on stockers.

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
the torsion keys out of a torsion bar front end of a f 150 i think the years are 97-03. say if your stock bars are maxed out you can put ford keys in to get more adjustability. just do a search on them there are plenty of threads on them

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the torsion keys out of a torsion bar front end of a f 150 i think the years are 97-03. say if your stock bars are maxed out you can put ford keys in to get more adjustability. just do a search on them there are plenty of threads on them
Ok, thanks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts