GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... so there is a guy selling a set of rims and tires.. 305/70/16 he said they are off his toyota and they are 6 lug... would they work on my sierra... they are the same size rim/tire

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
yea they should

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I'd test fit them first, i had a set of 16x10 mickey thompsons that were for a toyota (shop ordered the wrong ones) and they rubbed the outside of my front calipers. This was on my 2004 4x4 sierra

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Bolt pattern is the same. 6x5.5 . it will work. i got rims from a toyota ihad on my z a while back

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i ended up getting them.. they were REALLY cheap.. cheaper then new tires and they only have 200 miles on them.. so worse comes to worse i will just sell the rims

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finally got my lazy ass around to putting them on....

all i know is they are a 305/75/16 All terrain on a steel rim

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
hey sorry to hi jack the thread

waht other trucks use a 5x4.75 rim pattern? for future refence incase i wanna buy some rims off a truck

and o yeh id test fit just incase

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the reason i didnt test fit is because i actually just wanted the tires... i was planning on just selling the rims if they didnt fit... i just got LUCKY

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
hey sorry to hi jack the thread

waht other trucks use a 5x4.75 rim pattern? for future refence incase i wanna buy some rims off a truck

and o yeh id test fit just incase
S-Series trucks are the only trucks I know of that use that BP...GM A, F, & G bodies, Vettes and others have that BP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts