GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a buddy who makes stickers and stole the idea from one of the threads about his passing if anyof you photoshop guys want to make a memorial picture i guess youwould call it i can have my friend run them off and sell them and give the proceeds to jasons family.

i was thinking an outlineof his truck and a simple RIP but if you have any simple ideas make what you want and we can make a poll on whichone to make.

eric

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
not being a tight ass here, but if we've already donated, could we possibly get a small one if allworks out?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
It's definitely a good idea Eric and I think it would be a cool sticker, but I think we should slow things down a bit. If someone wants to design one, that's cool. As for the guys that donated, if these are made, I'll take care of you guys.. on my own dime might I add.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not being a tight ass here, but if we've already donated, could we possibly get a small one if allworks out?
we could do that also, i could have him make them and get them to you at cost. doent have to be a donation thing if it works better this way, i just saw a few people post the idea and figured i had the means to do it so i started the thread. :shake:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
maybe one with an outline of his truggy and something written underneath

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's definitely a good idea Eric and I think it would be a cool sticker, but I think we should slow things down a bit. If someone wants to design one, that's cool. As for the guys that donated, if these are made, I'll take care of you guys.. on my own dime might I add.
ya i was just wanting to get the ball rolling on it.

and if we do come up with something we can send one out to thepeople who have already doanted. its not so much about the money, its more of a way to remember jason and all the things he did for our community.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i have a buddy who makes stickers and stole the idea from one of the threads about his passing if anyof you photoshop guys want to make a memorial picture i guess youwould call it i can have my friend run them off and sell them and give the proceeds to jasons family.

i was thinking an outlineof his truck and a simple RIP but if you have any simple ideas make what you want and we can make a poll on whichone to make.

eric
Right on Eric.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I was thinking about this eariler, maybe Ray can help us out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can any of you guys with mad photoshop skills fix these into something worthwhile?

I just did these up on paint to give some ideas of something that could be done. His truck has a pretty distinguishable profile so I feel that it doesn't need to have a lot of words on it. Maybe an RIP incorporated somewhere.

Whatcha think?

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
There needs to be something. I need a bit more Payne on my rig before I'll ever be comfortble wheeling without him physically being there again.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
bump

I have no photoshop skills,

1 - 20 of 118 Posts