GMC Truck Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
as soon as my paypal clears the transfer I will be ordering one. I vowed never to put another sticker on my truck but I will most definitely make an exception for this

·
RPM Graphics
1,093 Posts
sorry i haven't got back with you guys. i've recieved eveyones PM's & payments. i've been busy cutting, weeding & taping the decals. i'm going to do as many as i can tonight & get them out in the morning.

as far as having more on friday, i'll have them as long as people want them. once a design is in my computer i never delete it.

i'm not a member on the other boards, but if someone wants to make a post about the decals on other forums go right ahead.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey Ray, I was just wondering...exactly what size is the sticker?

I am going to buy two of them, but I do not have Paypal so my GF is going to order them for me sometime tomorrow.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Hey Ray, I was just wondering...exactly what size is the sticker?

I am going to buy two of them, but I do not have Paypal so my GF is going to order them for me sometime tomorrow.
:read: :read: :read: :read:

i cut a few today & the smallest i think they should be is 10" across x about 6" tall.
also, just to clear things up, these are die cut vinyl decals, not printed. the black background in the image represents a window. that means they will be 1 solid color. i can do multiple colors but that will add greatly to the cost, due to having to put them together indivdually.

as soon as someone approves the design & text. i'll get started.

:kiss:

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Este put it on the Nor Cal board, quite a few members want them understandably.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
I ordered one for the truck and one for the K5!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Paypal sent. I'm not normally the type to put on memorial stickers, but I think this deserves a spot on my glass for a bit. I'll be wheeling at Rausch Creek on Sept. 15th and will display it then.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
:worship: Those are freaking awesome. I will be ordering up 2 come payday! :shake: Appreciate all your work Ray.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
I want one

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
payment sent Ray, I included my address and username on the paypal message. Thanks for putting this together :head:

·
RPM Graphics
1,093 Posts
just a little update for everyone.
i mailed some decals out yesterday & today & will be mailing more out tomorrow.

also a few tips on appling the decals.
first make sure your surface is clean & dry.
next squegee the tape side before peeling the backing.
then flip the decal, tape side down & peel the backing paper from the decal.
be sure to take your time & make sure all the small pieces stay on the tape. the small detail can be a pain sometimes.
& last, DO NOT use water!!!!! once again with the fine detail if you wet it the pieces may shift.

on friday i will tally up the total & make the donation.
does anyone know if there is only one donation fund or are there more then one? i thought i had read that there was going to be a fund for the family & one to finish building his rig.
either way i'll be sending the $$$ i have so far on friday.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
just a little update for everyone.
i mailed some decals out yesterday & today & will be mailing more out tomorrow.

also a few tips on appling the decals.
first make sure your surface is clean & dry.
next squegee the tape side before peeling the backing.
then flip the decal, tape side down & peel the backing paper from the decal.
be sure to take your time & make sure all the small pieces stay on the tape. the small detail can be a pain sometimes.
& last, DO NOT use water!!!!! once again with the fine detail if you wet it the pieces may shift.

on friday i will tally up the total & make the donation.
does anyone know if there is only one donation fund or are there more then one? i thought i had read that there was going to be a fund for the family & one to finish building his rig.
either way i'll be sending the $$$ i have so far on friday.

Just curious, how many orders have you recieved from folks outside GMFS?

81 - 100 of 118 Posts