GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know Jason is now resting in his custom made (including custom fabrication by Mike “Gozuki”) urn inside a canvas tool bag (very befitting of Jason, provided by “Esteban86K5”) in the front seat of his Truggy for his last night at home. At 7AM tomorrow morning he starts his last road trip to Moab where he will see his new memorial annual trophy made by “stallion85” (http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216477) that will be awarded Friday night at the Memorial service and then on Saturday morning the Watson's have arranged for he, his family and many of his friends to participate on his last trail run. There will be many pictures posted of the event for his friends that cannot accompany him.

·
The power of beer
306 Posts
Mr. Payne, thank you for keeping us updated. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this weekend goes smoothly for all of you.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Good to hear. Wheel on in Peace brother.....

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,771 Posts
I just wanted to let everyone know Jason is now resting in his custom made (including custom fabrication by Mike “Gozuki”) urn inside a canvas tool bag (very befitting of Jason, provided by “Esteban86K5”) in the front seat of his Truggy for his last night at home. At 7AM tomorrow morning he starts his last road trip to Moab where he will see his new memorial annual trophy made by “stallion85” (http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216477) that will be awarded Friday night at the Memorial service and then on Saturday morning the Watson's have arranged for he, his family and many of his friends to participate on his last trail run. There will be many pictures posted of the event for his friends that cannot accompany him.
:worship:

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
:bawl: I wish I could make the trip, the ride and the service. I'm glad his physical remains are going to rest in a beautiful place, spreading his spirit if you will.

I can't think of a more befitting evening for him but to be sitting in his rig awaiting a last trip to Moab. I just wish I could have made it there with him while he was still around, he always said it was an amazing trip each year.

Still miss you buddy, I know your parents and Geoff take good care of you on the way there.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I hope everyone going to Moab has a safe trip. While it may be his last physical trip, Jason will always be out there on all the trips and trails enjoying himself. This is definitely one trip I'd love to go on :( I look forward to the pictures. Stay safe! We all miss you Jason, I hope you enjoy the views..

·
Registered
688 Posts
That is where he wanted to be, very cool that you guys are going to make it happen......Wheel in peace Jason

·
Registered
693 Posts
I never knew of Jason but after getting on this forum last week and reading on the forums yesterday I feel like Ive known him and it really sucks to hear about loesing such a great talented member of the truckin community and this just sounds like the perfect way to tribute him!!! cant wait to see the pictures have a safe trip to all that are going WIP

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn't know Jason, but sounds like an outstanding fellow. I hope all that knew him personally are able to keep his memory alive and are given the strength to carry on.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
wow. awesome......

any way someone could post the mmorial annual trophy pics? I can get them on that site.
r.i.p jason.

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Link to Trophy: http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216477

Last night Esteban and I were on our way to Jason house to place him in his chair in front of his computer where he spent SOOOOOO much time and his mom came out and said; I think he would want to spend his last night at home in his truck. Later she told me that as we were going towards his house Jason spoke to her and said he wanted to spend the night in his truck.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts