GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
Thanks for the pics Willywanter's Dad. It is great for you to keep all of Jason's sites to keep updated.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Jason just left for Moab!
Be safe and enjoy your surroundings and the company. Moab is an awesome place, even if you're not wheeling. I look forward to seeing pics of the trip.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Ken told me about the urn today, and I have to say that it looks even better than I imagined. Jason will definitely get to his destination safely in that piece. Great work guys :) The Nilla wafers are a nice touch too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ken told me about the urn today, and I have to say that it looks even better than I imagined. Jason will definitely get to his destination safely in that piece. Great work guys :) The Nilla wafers are a nice touch too.
No kidding, it weighs about 80lbs.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Wow, that's such a cool idea on vessel. A mog housing, how fitting.

And Nilla wafers to snack on while no one is looking:)
Agree'd to the fullest extent.:head3:

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,892 Posts
has anyone contacted extreme offroad or any of the offroad mags to do a article on him and his rig?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow, that's awesome, they did a good job with the vessel.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
has anyone contacted extreme offroad or any of the offroad mags to do a article on him and his rig?
yes i really want to see a memorial in a magazine. and great idea on the urn.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wow this is wonderfull. Good work everyone who helped. Hope everything is going well!!

I'll be hitting the trial in the morning for the real first run since the incident. Rolling with the memorial decal of course. His memory will surely be with me.

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Jason’s mom and I are back in Bakersfield and I must say we are very tired. I don’t know where to start with the thank you notes and because I’m so tired; I will be waiting until tomorrow to post my full thank you.

I must say, Debbie’s was looking at the pictures of our trip and said such wonderful things to say about me; like “you look horrible” and “you look as though you’ve aged 10 years” and several others. I just feel loved! I’m kidding; she was so worried about me after seeing the pictures that I just called for an appointment with my doctor. She thinks I need more than 1 to 2 hours of sleep each night, which is what I’ve been doing for the last month.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts