GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any tricks for putting on window stickers and getting no bubbles??

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
go slow

use water and soap mix in a spray bottle and then use a credit card or something to squeeze all the water out.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go slow

use water and soap mix in a spray bottle and then use a credit card or something to squeeze all the water out.
Thanks man. Should I do it when the window is cool or does it not matter?

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yup. That or glass cleaner works too.
word. i always use windex and it works great. If the sticker has a lot of small pieces (such as seperate letters not held together), you need to be real careful not to move them out of position or its a bitch getting it to look right again.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
word. i always use windex and it works great. If the sticker has a lot of small pieces (such as seperate letters not held together), you need to be real careful not to move them out of position or its a bitch getting it to look right again.
Yeah. I put one on, and I think the window was just to hot. It kinda bubbled, I am just gonna grab a new one tomorrow when I get the truck back and try when it"s cooler

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One more quick question, do you dry the window off or leave some of the cleaner on it??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.