GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any tricks for putting on window stickers and getting no bubbles??

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
go slow

use water and soap mix in a spray bottle and then use a credit card or something to squeeze all the water out.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go slow

use water and soap mix in a spray bottle and then use a credit card or something to squeeze all the water out.
Thanks man. Should I do it when the window is cool or does it not matter?

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yup. That or glass cleaner works too.
word. i always use windex and it works great. If the sticker has a lot of small pieces (such as seperate letters not held together), you need to be real careful not to move them out of position or its a bitch getting it to look right again.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
word. i always use windex and it works great. If the sticker has a lot of small pieces (such as seperate letters not held together), you need to be real careful not to move them out of position or its a bitch getting it to look right again.
Yeah. I put one on, and I think the window was just to hot. It kinda bubbled, I am just gonna grab a new one tomorrow when I get the truck back and try when it"s cooler

·
1,847 Posts
All good advice above ^^^ try starting at top corner, down, the across starting at the top again. If that makes sense

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Def. let the window cool so the lube (no ****) doesnt evap. Just take your time is about the best advice...

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One more quick question, do you dry the window off or leave some of the cleaner on it??

·
professional smartass
5,600 Posts
One more quick question, do you dry the window off or leave some of the cleaner on it??
leave it wet while your sliding the sticker on keep working it with a squeege till you get all the bubbles out and water soap mix keep working it till its pretty dry

just like tint

1 - 18 of 18 Posts