GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't recall if anyone ever tried to put 03+ in their trucks 99-02 along with the a/c controls.

did anyone ever find out if they work?

thanks

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
The pins are different. 03+ use small pins whereas 99-02 are thicker blades. AFAIK all 99-02 are single climate and all 03+ are dual climate and you need to swap everything. Or something to that effect.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why not just go get all the wiring plugs with enough wires left over to splice into each other? to make them fit.....

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
The harnesses and boxes and panels are different. For the splicing idea, it could work, but idk about the whole passenger side auto down thing... I would find maps of each before going at it.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The harnesses and boxes and panels are different. For the splicing idea, it could work, but idk about the whole passenger side auto down thing... I would find maps of each before going at it.
:hmm: my friends next door neighbor works for gm...i can get him to log on and get me the wiring diagram....:D

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
Any luck getting those wiring diagrams? I've got a set of '04 switches and am anxious to get them in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
me too!! please try and get those diagrams..i just posted about this and now all i see are threads on power windows..lol

Dru.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts