·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windowtint004.jpg

Windowtint001.jpg

Windowtint003.jpg

Windowtint002.jpg

I finally got the windows tinted. Installed my CST 4" offset pin blocks (fixed the tranny leak I had). Put new shocks on the rear (wow what a difference good shocks make), and finally bought a tow hitch, lol.

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
Looks good! Any other plans for it?

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! Any other plans for it?
Thank you. Not to sure just what else i'm going to do to it yet. I'm just having fun with it for now. :crazy:

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks damn good man...take off that pin stripe and debadge!
LOL, thx. That is on the "to-do" list. I want to buy an eraser wheel first to do it right without messing up the paint.

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's like exactly how I want mine to look when I lift it.

What lift kit and tire size u got? How's it ride??
Thx, right now it's a 4" CST lift spindle with a coil spacer, and CST 4" offset pin. The tires are NITTO 325/65/18". I have sitting in the garage CST tubular UCA's, & CST 3" lift coils.

Newstuff002.jpg

Newstuff003.jpg

I rub the tires a little bit on hard turns/bumps, but otherwise it's good. Once I install the rest, I should be perfect. Then I can buy new tires, lol. I just need to get some ball joints for the arm, and I'll put them on next week some time. The ride is pretty good. Some say it's a little "rigid", but I think a truck should ride like a truck, lol. I'm very happy with my 2wd.

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
LOL, thx. That is on the "to-do" list. I want to buy an eraser wheel first to do it right without messing up the paint.
You wont mess up the paint. Just keep the wheel at a slow/steady pace and you should be fine. thats what I did when I removed my pin striping and it worked great.

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
painted handles?
Paint the handles, remove the side molding, I would like to remove the amber reflectors from the headlights, maybe have the bumper moldings painted, etc. Just little things I can do over time. As far as big things to do, I've pretty much done it with the lift. Right now I'm working on redoing the sound system in it. 4 12"s in the center console from the dash to the back seat.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks better. You should clear your lights.

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
post up pics when you finish the console.
I will. I'm taking pix as I go. Once it's all done i'll post them all up.

looks better. You should clear your lights.
You mean the amber corners on the headlights? I want to do that, but I'm to much of a pussy, lol. I don't want to mess them up. I've been going to the JY to find a set to do it to them instead, lol.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
lol I did mine, and that was my first time. I regret not doing it earlier.

·
'10 AVY Z71
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol I did mine, and that was my first time. I regret not doing it earlier.
lmao...just do it man...nothing better than fuckin shit up and having to do it twice!!!!
Hmmm......... and if I remember correctly it's bake on 350 for a few minutes. I'll search for the "how-to" thread, and see if I get the balls to do it, lol.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts