GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Looking for some pics of nbs ext cabs with 35% or less. I want them tinted again but don't want more problems with the cops and that may be better then 15%. Need to see if i actually like it though.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
45% tint...I would like to do 5% like everybody else and their brother on here but any side tint is illegal here, never been harassed once, looks dark from certain angles and can't even tell from others.

truck in wintermode

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
20% in front and factory tint in back I think, way too light.

I went with 5% all around and over the factory rear tint. Front meters 4% and I'm sure the rears are < 3%

Also got a brow

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
1% on back 3 windows, 15% on roll downs and 35% on the sheild.

Any problems with oncoming headlights at night? Talked to a guy with an Avalanche that tinted his windshield and said tinting it caused oncoming headlights to get blurry. Never heard that complaint from anybody else though.

I've got 15% on the fronts, 15% over the factory on the back 3...so all I need to do is the windshield. I get comments on how dark it is all the time, but will probably redo the fronts at 5% soon.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,692 Posts

the sides match the back two side windows which had factory tint, so I think they're 20%, the brow is much darker, like 5%

found an inside pic

and a random

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.