GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
45% tint...I would like to do 5% like everybody else and their brother on here but any side tint is illegal here, never been harassed once, looks dark from certain angles and can't even tell from others.
trailersmash028.jpg

truck in wintermode

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
20% in front and factory tint in back I think, way too light.
IMG_0599.gif

IMG_0597.gif

IMG_0601.gif

I went with 5% all around and over the factory rear tint. Front meters 4% and I'm sure the rears are < 3%
3-2.gif

5-1.gif

Also got a brow
6-1.gif

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
thanks, I'm so glad I did it, I don't wear sunglasses anymore during the day. of course the cops don't like it...

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
1% on back 3 windows, 15% on roll downs and 35% on the sheild.

windsheildtint048.jpg

windsheildtint061.jpg

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
1% on back 3 windows, 15% on roll downs and 35% on the sheild.

windsheildtint048.jpg

windsheildtint061.jpg
Any problems with oncoming headlights at night? Talked to a guy with an Avalanche that tinted his windshield and said tinting it caused oncoming headlights to get blurry. Never heard that complaint from anybody else though.

I've got 15% on the fronts, 15% over the factory on the back 3...so all I need to do is the windshield. I get comments on how dark it is all the time, but will probably redo the fronts at 5% soon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have 5% all around on mine to and i have had 3 tickets in two years at 300 each time plus points on my license, it sucks but i can't stand not having tinted windows.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
DSCN1901.jpg

the sides match the back two side windows which had factory tint, so I think they're 20%, the brow is much darker, like 5%

found an inside pic

DSCN1964.jpg

and a random
DSCN1981.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts