GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
soap and a razor blade, ill do it for you if you want.

·
deel'n wif it
581 Posts
:word: on the soap and razors, but get a few new ones and be careful I slipped and cut a small nick in my door panel, also get the glue below the felt if you want new tint to stick

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Get a trash bag and cut it to fit the window. Spray some water/ammonia mix on the window and put the trash bag cutout on the inside of the window. Let it sit in the sun or hit it with a heat gun from the outside. This loosens up with glue. Then grab a corner and pull. It should come off leaving little to no glue behind.
I did this when I went from 35% to 15% on my side windows and I didn't have to use a razor at all.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get a trash bag and cut it to fit the window. Spray some water/ammonia mix on the window and put the trash bag cutout on the inside of the window. Let it sit in the sun or hit it with a heat gun from the outside. This loosens up with glue. Then grab a corner and pull. It should come off leaving little to no glue behind.
I did this when I went from 35% to 15% on my side windows and I didn't have to use a razor at all.
thx a lot man. dats funny cuz i'm goin from 10 to prob 20 or 35.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts