GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took it to the same guy who did all my other windows. 20% over everything now. I really wanted 35% but i guess he didn't have any around. Should i get it redone with 35% or leave it as is?
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Visibility is still pretty good at night. Cops don't really enforce tint laws around here too much, so that shouldn't be a problem.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks perfect

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
looks nice dude!:thumbsup: just be careful in myrtle next week..im sure they'll be looking to bust any and everyone for anything..

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good man.

i wish i could have tint like that :bawl:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I hate to say this but I actually like your NNBS :crazy: Don't think they are growing on me but lifted like that looks great.
If GM would soften up the fender flares abit. I think the new body style would
look better. I really hated them at first. But they are slowly looking better to
me.

Four2fight

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I cant imagine driving with 20 on the windshield. I have 35, and Im considering upgrading lighting because I cant see shit. Looks good though. Your truck looks like a Tonka truck or something man, its freakin mean!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's really not too bad. I've had 35% before and its not too much harder to see out of. I hate to say it but the Sierras look a little bit like an F250 in the front end.:imo

1 - 20 of 38 Posts