GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got shaved door handles on my truck im running fbi solenoids on my truck which is pretty good solenoid when it comes to moisture. however everytime it rains i can notice by the sound of the solenoid is sluggish. i believe this has something to do with moisture at the connections of the solenoid. any suggestions on how to fix this would be great i really need to get it right. btw..it always is my drivers door messing up went to the bank and had to get in through the passenger door PLEASE HELP!!
thanks
ryan

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
silicone, but Im sure the connections arent the problem

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i dunno what it could be cause it shouldnt be the solenoid i dont think but it only does it when theres alot of moisture or cold cold weather..so i wanna get this fixed before winter gets here

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure that bad boy is grounded inside the vehicle and not to the door

well u know what the funny thing is...that one is grounded inside the vehicle where as the passenger is in the door and i dont have any problems with the passenger. :hmm:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
hey dumbass, im a lil late on this thread but i do remember when i was helping you put this kit on i said to ground it to the pillar inside the truck and i guess you didnt but cya in a day or tonight when ever the hell u cummin down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts