GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was driving in to work this morning and was going down the road minding my own business. I was catching up to this red truck, looked like a 97-03 Ford F-1crappy. Alot of distastful mods done to it, see other thread about what makes mods cool. I noticed on the tailgate, still a little ways away from it at this point, but the emblem didn't look quite right. So I speed up a little to catch up. It was undeed a f-150, although the tailgate emblem on the back, said, and this is no joke, YUKON_XL! And you know the sad part of it is that this guy, thought his truck was the shit. He kinda looks at me like, Yeah, this is my truck. I just had to shake my head and laugh.

Some of these :mexsmoke: just make me laugh. The truck was a joke.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
SierraCrew said:
Ok, I was driving in to work this morning and was going down the road minding my own business. I was catching up to this red truck, looked like a 97-03 Ford F-1crappy. Alot of distastful mods done to it, see other thread about what makes mods cool. I noticed on the tailgate, still a little ways away from it at this point, but the emblem didn't look quite right. So I speed up a little to catch up. It was undeed a f-150, although the tailgate emblem on the back, said, and this is no joke, YUKON_XL! And you know the sad part of it is that this guy, thought his truck was the shit. He kinda looks at me like, Yeah, this is my truck. I just had to shake my head and laugh.

Some of these :mexsmoke: just make me laugh. The truck was a joke.

:slap: im going to post a picture i took on my phone last night when i get home...... a lifted HD on 22's with a 55 sidewall .... :nono:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I've seen a few trucks like that. I'll never forget this one i saw while on the interstate about a year ago. It was an OBS silverado with ground effects, spokes and a tonneau cover with a HUGE wing bolted on the back. That thing was just nasty.

·
I rule!
423 Posts
I will never get people that put 20s on a z71 with street tires. They should have bought a 2wd truck.

The same goes for people that have 22s, little tires, and a lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts