Registered
9,858 Posts
Did you say you sold the HC ?

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Did you say you sold the HC ?
I still got it. Waiting for klearz to show and need to order the newer high country badges. Probably going to list it when I get it back and take advantage of the high used market but it seems it's losing it traction. If it doesn't sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Is it all fixed from the hail?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I watched a few more videos on an 18" so we're gonna take the plunge on it today. Cutting the resonator off as well and keeping the factory exit. Don't see many vmax trucks on the road so trying to keep it classy with a lil razzle dazzle.
That’ll be a good setup I’d think. And when ready, sell it I’ll scoop it up 😂

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Is it all fixed from the hail?
Going in after le gf grand Cherokee is done. They quoted another 3k on hers so she's at 10k now. I can only imagine how much more the high country is gonna be

That’ll be a good setup I’d think. And when ready, sell it I’ll scoop it up
I think it will since I have the high flow cats as well, I've grown really attached to this one. I have NOT planned spending as much as I have on it lol. I really really wanna dump some money into it but not with me still owning the high country too lol

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

"No Carmen. This is just a daily. You don't need to do shit to it just oil, gas and tint. No more no less"

That was a fucking lie

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

Finished demolding the sides and tailgate. Holy hell does it need a cut and polish bad. Threw on the black vmax badges I had meant for the 06 on this one.

Waiting on my tuner to put the s&b on and should be done for awhile.
I'll need to upgrade the lights before it starts getting darker since the headlights are cloudy af and shitty leds. So that'll wait til October.

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

Gave it a special treat and went thru a car wash with all the bells and whistles. Gave it a nice shine and went ahead and installed the s&b intake

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
The rest of that engine bay needs some love.

Reactions: Chewy21
21 - 31 of 31 Posts