GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and remembered what I did the night before. Went out to a buddies that lives out in the sticks and decided to go wheelin a bit. First time i've ever been stuck too in the five years ive owned the truck, had mud up to the bottom of the door, just sunk straight into some goop 10 ft before the dry part leading out. Luckily my buddy owns a 98 gmc 2500 c/c 4x4 and gave me one good yank, no other cars there would have been able to do it. SO i spent the whole day cleaning her back up, the parentals don't like it seein the truck like that so i pretty much had to, and washed my moms car while i was at it. So heres some pics of what all I did today...
this is where all that fun comes back to bite you in the ass, enjoy...
dannote002.jpg

dannote004.jpg

dannote006.jpg

after the pressure washer and hours in the driveway
dannote001.jpg

dannote003.jpg

dannote008.jpg

dannote007.jpg

dannote005.jpg

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wish i couldve gotten the stuck pics but it was tooo dark

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
That looks good clean. Looks good dirty too. Go back and get stuck durrin the day, and take pictures.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i always love those mornings...

nice truck tho!

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the m/t's are by far the best all around mud tire IMO, they have the best tread life.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Those wheels looked kinda cool bein orange-ish.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
37x13.50's comin this summer...can't decide if I wanna add a 2" body when the times comes though

does bfg make a mud terrain in a 37x13.50x17?? anyone?

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
tyres1.com said:
Item#: 56097
BFG RADIAL MUD TERRAIN KM RWL 37X12.50R17LT/D
$327.28
12.5 only:read:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
you should get 37x13.5/17 BLUE label Krawlers

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you should get 37x13.5/17 BLUE label Krawlers
can i get a link? never heard of them..

edit: okay i see they are just the dot approved version of the krawler. I really like these! I was also think bout 37x13.5 toyo open country m/t, anyone have an opinion on these?

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Swampers...... Your truck would have been alot dirtier, those lil puny m/t's cant sling. The thing about swampers is you can go farther but when your stuck your stuck deeper.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Toyos are good. I cant say anything about the 37 aspect as I have 35s. But as for the 1350 part, It looks a lot better than a 1250 IMO.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
the black corners came out nice. looks really good bro

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Swampers...... Your truck would have been alot dirtier, those lil puny m/t's cant sling. The thing about swampers is you can go farther but when your stuck your stuck deeper.
blah blah blah blah

1 - 20 of 31 Posts