GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone one knows where I can get maybe a part wood part leather steering wheel cover for my Denali? I want the look of a replacement wheel without spending around $500! Does anyone have any ideas? :help:

·
Registered
38 Posts
BigBadDenali said:
I was wondering if anyone one knows where I can get maybe a part wood part leather steering wheel cover for my Denali? I want the look of a replacement wheel without spending around $500! Does anyone have any ideas? :help:

Or goto JP Customs and pay $375 and get a core charge, it will be just like the real thing. I think it is cheaper becuase they send you a wheel and then want your original wheel back. Check it out, it still is a lot more $$ than the kit.

link: http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16183&cat=279&page=1

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for those sites, I wish there was just a clip on molding that would match the Denali wood. Are there any other places that may have something other than the complete replacment wheel?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess these covers don't exist. I really wanted a wheel cover that would match my OEM Grey wood in my Denali. If anyone body can find a close to matching cover that would incrediable! Can anyone do it? :naughty:

·
Registered
639 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts